Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Demolition and Junk Removal : Double Dipping on both of my businesses and how I'm using them to push my online business forward


My businesses: The Demolition and Junk removal businesses, and how I keep my profit margins larger than most by double dipping on the profits.



 



So I currently run 2 different businesses: my demolition business, where we specialize in interior demolitions, and the junk removal business, where we haul off people's unwanted items. My advertising for these businesses is actually quite simple: I wake up in the morning and post free ads on Craigslist.



Those advertisements alone keep us very busy. It also stays on the very profitable side as well as we " double dip " on all of the jobs we do.



For instance, we recently were contracted, on our demolition business, to demo the kitchen and bathrooms in a home. The owner was going to just get rid of the cabinetry by way of dumping it. We took the cabinetry back with us (keeping it as undamaged as we could) and re-sold it to others at a reduced cost. This way we find a way of making profits not only by doing the job, but also off of the extra stuff the owners didn't want to deal with.



It accomplishes a few different goals: we recycle still good items so that the landfill doesn't pile up higher, we pass along the savings to the next individual who may need it, and we also earn a little extra money off of it ourselves.



On the other side, our Junk Removal Business, we were called by an individual who wanted us to remove his boat. He didn't want it anymore and it was still in usable condition. We picked up the boat, dropped it in the canal and drove it up to a friend's house who lived on the canal. After getting it up in the air a little better we figured out we didn't really want to mess with it because the boat had some mechanical issues that would need to be fixed and also we were contracted to pick up a better boat than the one we already had.



THAT BOAT WE REALLY DID THE DOUBLE DIPPING ON BECAUSE WE SOLD THE MOTOR OFF THE BOAT AND THEN THE BOAT HULL TOO. 



In reality, I'm using both of these businesses to push forward my online marketing campaigns and also using the experience I've gained to push through to the next big thing.



These businesses are awesome and they keep everything moving forward. I'm so happy to be a part of them, but I definitely am looking at this online marketing side for my retirement.



As always, I enjoy hearing from you and you can visit my site to see more: My Web Site



 



I am highly confident that my Demolition and Junk Removal business experience will allow me to learn how to do double dipping in the online marketplace, just as I have with them.



 


1 comment:

  1. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. Junk removal Services

    ReplyDelete