Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Another Great Day! Not only can I provide for my direct family, but I can provide for those in need.


Not only can I provide for my direct family, but I can provide for those in need. It's another great day!





It's simply amazing what I can do to pay it forward, not only to my family, but to others as well!



 



So with my demolition business that I run, I came across something kind of unique and I think all of you would love to hear about it. We were contacted by a mobile home park who requested that we demo about 10 of their existing trailers. So I went to go bid out that job and met the person who had called.



Well during our conversation about the job, I realized that this person had some other trailers for sale that looked pretty decent. I asked them what they would be willing to sell it for. I was interested because I thought my parents would love the trailer for two reasons: it looks better than the one they have up in Tampa, and because I think they would like to live closer family down in Fort Meyers.



After talking about with them on price and having my family come and check out the trailer, we purchased it and used some of the items I got through the junk removal business (cabinets, carpet, etc.) to make the place nice.



AFTER TALKING WITH THIS MOBILE HOME OWNER I FOUND THAT THE OWNER WAS IN NEED OF GETTING MORE RENT COMING THROUGH. I CULTIVATED THAT RELATIONSHIP FURTHER AND BOUGHT 2 MORE OF THE TRAILERS THAT HE HAD FOR LITERALLY NOTHING. 



I'm going to turn it right back around, fix it up nicely and have it ready for move in so I can sell it to another family in need and sell it to them cheap. I think this is an awesome opportunity for me to pay it forward because this owner sold me them for extremely cheap and I think that others deserve that same care.



 



As always, you can contact me or read further information on my web site: My Web Site



I know that when I get something that was given to me for next to nothing, I'm highly blessed and think the only way to keep that chain of blessings going is to pay it forward to the next family in need.


No comments:

Post a Comment